If you are looking for a local castile soap brand in the Philippines you’re in luck because Casa de Lorenzo is offering a buy one get one promo for their castile soap and so my inner hoarder self tells me to grab it lol
Buy 1 Get 1 Castile Soap at Casa de Lorenzo
Who doesn’t love discounted products? Last November I bought a refilled gallon of Unscented Coconut Castile soap at Casa de Lorenzo and just recently they announced that they are having a buy one get one promotion on their Castile soaps. So my inner hoarder self tells me to grab this promo even though I still have a gallon of Castile soap on hand.
I was able to pick up the 2 gallons in their shop located in C. Raymundo Pasig. They also have a new refilling station for all their Castile soaps. The price for 2 gallons of Castile soap was 1900 pesos. They said the shelf life of their Castile soap is 2 years. I can use up a gallon of Castile soap for a good four months.
Where Do I Use Castile Soap?
- Mainly as my body wash sometimes I also use it as a facial wash.
- I also use it as hand wash (bathroom and kitchen area), it’s so good at stripping away oil and dirt
- I have recently been using it as dog shampoo, it leaves my dog’s coat or skin clean. I have a smooth dachshund so I don’t know how it’ll be for long-haired dogs. But I do follow up on putting some coconut oil on their coats for healthier-looking coats.
- Natural and repellent spray. I dilute it to some water and putting it on an old bottle spray. It’s effective but you’ll have to follow up on spraying the areas you want ant free!
- As a home cleaning product, I have tried to use it to clean dirty dog bed cover and it really does a good job stripping away the grease.
- Basically, Castile soap has a lot of uses that you’ll probably see on the internet but these are just some of the things I have tried.
I also recommend having a foam dispenser bottle when using it as a body wash or hand wash so no product goes to waste! I reused this bottle I bought a while back.
If you want to try out Casa de Lorenzo castile soap you can visit their online shop at cdlnaturals.com They still have a buy one get one promo available.