How I got my Postal ID at Pasig Central Post Office
I arrived at the post office around 4 pm already and good thing they still accept applicants since I’m the only person in the application booth area. The process is fairly quick and it cost around 504pesos. Here’s the exact location of Pasig Post office I went to.
Plus I already have the application form filled out beforehand so the lady at the desk just needs to check all my documents before she encodes them.
The documents I gave were my birth certificate and a Barangay Certificate and they accept them just fine. After that, I did the photo ID and digital signature. Then she gave me a slip of the receipt and the date of the estimate of delivery. The card will be delivered via Post Office to the address indicated on your application.
Postal ID is valid for 3 years. I got the card in less than two weeks.
The documents you needed for Postal ID:
1. Proof of Identity
Bring any one of the following for proof of identity:
- Birth Certificate Issued by NSO or Local Civil Registry;
- GSIS or SSS UMID Card;
- Valid Driver’s License; or
- Valid Passport
If you are married, bring your marriage certificate.
2. Proof of address
You need to submit any one (1) of the following:
- Barangay Certificate of Residency issued within three (3 months) prior to postal ID application
- Certified True Copy of Lease
- Certified True Copy of Titles issued by the Land Registration Authority (LRA)
- Certified True Copy of Real Estate Tax Receipt
- Bank Statement, Credit Card Statement
- School Billing Statement
- Utility Bill (cable, electric, internet, landline, telephone, water)