What is Pick-a-Roo app?
Pick-a-Roo is a brand new all-in-one and on-demand premium lifestyle delivery app. It started its beta version on August 8, 2020, for the first 188 invite-only users exclusively. Then on August 18, 2020, Pick-a-Roo opened the app to more users in key cities in Metro Manila.
Is your location available for delivery?
They deliver within Metro Manila and selected areas outside Metro. You can get the app and input your address to check the nearest store and branch in your location.
Get 250 pesos discount when you use my referral code: KARE1228.
Is Pick-a-Roo legit?
Yes, it’s definitely a legit online grocery shopping app and more. I made a total of 10 online orders since December 2020 and so far I’m very satisfied with the service. I often use it for grocery shopping and have tried a couple of food delivery. You can also order food from gourmet restaurants, buy household appliances and gadgets.
Pickaroo mode of payments
They accept Gcash, Credit Card, Cash on Delivery, and Paymaya.
I have personally use cash on delivery, Gcash, and credit card as payment. For credit cards and Gcash they will only charge you once the delivery is completed.
What I like about Pick-a-Roo app
- Book your order ahead of time and get your order delivered at your preferred time and day.
- It caters to my location which is outside of metro manila.
- It has a good selection of grocery stores. I have tried to grocery shopping through Robinsons Supermarket and S&R.
- You can order through S&R without membership. There’s added fee when you don’t have a membership at S&R.
- They also offer same-day delivery and can deliver within an hour.
- Delivery and Shoppers fee is at a reasonable price. It now starts at 48 pesos for delivery fee plus 68 pesos shoppers fee. It increases based on the distance from the store to the delivery location.
- There’s a lot of premium stores available.
What I don’t like about Pick-a-Roo app
- The availability of items is unpredictable. Sometimes you may get notified that some items from your grocery are not available. In that case, the shopper will offer other options is available.
- Higher grocery item pricing but not all.
- Tracking the location of the delivery rider. I got used to Grab app where you can see the exact location of the rider but Pick a Roo doesn’t offer that feature yet. Though I never got any problem with the rider not finding my exact location.
Overall I am satisfied using the Pick-a-Roo app, I would continue using it especially during the times we are in right now. The app is very user-friendly and the transactions are always hassle-free.
If you want to try out the app click on the image below to download the app. You can also get 250 pesos voucher discount when you use my referral code: KARE1228. Happy online shopping!